Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Unveiling

My novel was released officially on Tuesday.  Actually, it was up on Amazon for pre-orders beginning February 26th, but yesterday was the actual unveiling.

Thanks to the kindness of many folks, especially lots of former screenwriting students, workshop attendees, screenwriting book buyers, and consulting clients, I sold a fair amount of books on that very first day, enough to earn an overall Amazon ranking of 834 out of more than a million books.  It was also enough for it to earn a place on two separate "Hot New Releases" lists - one for mysteries and the other for historical fiction.  Hopefully, the momentum will continue.

If you're curious to learn more about it, you can click on the cover in the column to the right.  If you've already purchased the book and have read it and have questions you'd like me to answer, feel free to contact me using the contact form on my website: drewyanno.com and I will do my best to answer them.

Also, if you're in a book group in the greater Boston area and would like me to come discuss the book with you after you've read it, please get in touch with me in the same way.  I promise to respond quickly.

For those fellow writers out there who like to talk writing, I'm happy to share my process for writing the book, including the choices I made regarding the narrative device I utilized.

1 comment:

  1. Just purchased it via Amazon, moving you up the NYT Bestseller list from 1897 to 1896 (funning). Many congrats ... granny read the jacket blurb today, love the title ... look forward to reading. Again. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete